Monday, December 15, 2008

Grinchy Haircuts

***Note: This post was accidently posted on Preston's account. If anyone reads Preston's blog (which I never work on) and our family blog...sorry about the mess up. I should just delete this. I'm not going to. Now I don't have to look at Rachel's timer and see that I haven't posted for a year. :) By the way, after Preston's haircut, we went to 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. It was good, but Mike's hamburgers are much better.***
We got our grinch pictures. I love it! Preston is wondering if Bro. Doan knows he is green. Mike is a floating head. Jorja is board. Stockton is concentrating on bending so we can see Maysen - who is photogenic as usual. My friend, April, spent the entire party taking pictures. She sure did a great job. Preston got a haircut today. If I were my mom, I would have learned how to cut hair by myself. But I'm not. I'm a chicken. Plus, I don't do a good job. Just ask my brothers Brett and Mike. Preston was terrified. He had his head between his knees for the first part of the haircut. He screamed/cried the entire time. And don't even think about bringing out the clippers!

No comments: